External IT Assessment
Our External IT Assessment helps you ensure that you are operating in a secure environment. We will help you identify your current state and future goals and develop a plan to help you get there.
Our team of experienced professionals will examine your systems and identify vulnerabilities. This gives you the opportunity to take action before any major issues occur.
Voice Ignite will help you:
- Evaluate the entire organization level for fraud risk assessment and the assessment planning process to properly take account of IT risks and controls.
- Document and understand complex processes and controls using specific industry and technical experience.
- Support the assessment team to help identify the key controls within a client’s business.
- Assess the design and effectiveness of IT general controls and application controls.
Support the substantive testing phase of the assessment by
Pen Testing, Compliance testing for ISO 27001, and CMMC assessment.
An efficient financial assessment:
By relying on IT and application controls, the amount of substantive testing on the assessment can be reduced over routine transactions. The assessment team can then focus on non-routine transactions in other complex areas.
Escalate IT issues to senior management:
Often IT issues are not understood by the Board and other senior management and our findings can raise the IT agenda to help make improvements.
To ensure your company is compliant with industry standards, our team will examine the following areas:
- Your network and systems architecture
- Your application development and maintenance processes
- Your data and information security processes
- Your physical security controls
- Your disaster recovery/business continuity processes
- CMMC, Pen Testing, and ISO 27001 assessment.